Colonial Lamb Corned Mutton Halal 340g

37

Our estimation neutral

Like most canned products, this one unfortunately does not have a good composition. It gets a thumbs up for having 97% meat in the composition, and a thumb down for food additives. Considering the high meat content, however, the rest of the ingredients only amount to 3% of the total product.

Manufacturer

Colonial

Ingredients
Nutritional values
  • Mutton (97%)
  • Salt
  • Vegetable gums (407, 410, 412)
  • Mineral salt (508)
  • Preservative (250)

Nutritional value

in 100 g

Energy

890kJ

Protein

19.1g

Fat Total

15.2g

Saturated Fat

7.2g

Carbohydrate

0.5g

Sugars

0.5g

Sodium

530mg

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Close
Checklabels.com.au © Copyright 2020. All rights reserved.
Close
Join the list! Join over 1000 members to get updates and deals only available via email.YES, SIGN ME UP!
+